Syrup Manufacturing Plant Exporter
Syrup Manufacturing Plant
||1000 Ltr to 50000 Ltr
- The plant is designed to be operated by one operator and one helper, saving on precious man-power costs. Sugar syrup and manufacturing vessels are provided with Jacket for heating and cooling, designed for internal vacuum to facilitate transfer of sugar directly from stores to sugar syrup vessels.
- Sugar syrup is transferred to a manufacturing vessel through online sugar syrup pre-filter by vacuum. Entry of all propeller agitators are from bottom through a specially designed cartridge mechanical seal with TC/TC seal face.
- The advantage of the bottom propeller agitator over the conventional agitator is that there are no vibrations of the shaft, no couplings in the drive assembly, leading to lower maintenance cost. Pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS 316, seamless. Internally electropolish with TC unions and silicone Gaskets. Manhole of all the vessels are equipped with davit fitting and the cover of the manhole slides instead of being lifted.
- Brilliant's Process Control Values like current product temperature are displayed digitally on the electrical control panel. The mechanical seal is equipped with a water circulating system and has a water detection sensor which trips the motor, if the water circulation to the seal is interrupted.
- Load Cell & PLC System also provided on Client Request
Looking for "Syrup Manufacturing Plant" ?